“[Sergi] Eisenstein believed that film montage could create ideas or have an impact beyond the individual images. Two or more images edited together created a [third thing] that makes the whole greater than the sum of the parts” source
What makes a film narrative?
So my homie, Ansley is creating this really neat film for her BFA Senior project and I couldn’t not share it! She’s SO talented, she’s goin places so I had to spread the good word. Go check her out!
Hello, dear followers! I recently hit a follower milestone on my recent (previous) blog! As a thanks to everyone who has supported me and my blog, I will be giving away a hoodie inspired by the anime Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club. I’ve been wanting to give something special away and I finally found the perfect item! Since I’ll be buying a hoodie for myself, I decided to buy two and give one to my followers here on Tumblr.
If you plan on participating in this giveaway, PLEASE READ THE RULES FIRST:
- You must be following me, sorry. You will get an additional entry in the giveaway, though. (3 possible entries) This is a thank you to my followers after all.
- Likes do count and you may reblog this as many times as you wish, however, your post is only counted once.
- You must have your ask box OPEN so I can contact you if you win.
- No giveaway blogs, please.
- You have to be willing to give me a mailing address. Please make sure you have permission from an adult or guardian if you are younger than 18.
The giveaway will end on September 15th (Sunday at 12:00 pm PST) and the winner will be chosen on the same day. Anyone who fails to comply with the rules will be disqualified. There will only be one winner whom will be selected at random (via random.org). If the winner does not reply within 24 hours, I will choose another winner.
These rules are subject to change if necessary. Also, giveaway will be postponed if there is not enough blogs to choose from, so I’ll keep you all updated! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to shoot me an ask!
Details about the giveaway:
- You can either choose the Haruka Nanase, Makoto Tachibana, Nagisa Hazuki, or Rei Ryugasaki design.
- All of the hoodies are as shown.
- All hoodies are available with or without a zipper.
- All hoodies are unisex adult sizes.
- Measurements available include [Chest/Bust area]: (XS) 36 in : 91 cm, (S) 40 in : 101 cm, (M) 44 in : 111 cm, (L) 49 in : 124 cm, (XL) 54 in : 137 cm, (XXL) 58 in : 147 cm
Since the seller takes a few weeks for the creation of the hoodie, please be patient. I will ship it to you as soon as I receive it! I am willing to ship worldwide!
Thank you guys, I love you all so much! Good luck! ❤
Waahahaha do waaaant!
My roommate and I are so drift compatible it’s not even funny and last night we were talking about what our jaeger would be named (Tiny Dancer [and yes, that song would play to celebrate our victories and as we get ready for battle]) and that I would totally be that pilot who loves the celebrity status, hamming it up at every interview, talk show, and red carpet…and then this happened.
This is such a winner.
I would cancel the apocalypse all day long for you. Lawdy.
Just messing around from this past few days.
So I think I forgot to tell you guys that I got a job like a week ago?? Which is mostly to blame for my absence (sorry, I’ll try to be better (I know, I say that a lot though)) but I like it and the people are cool and friendly to me which is good. Anyways, one of them asked me if I would draw them Balto’s Muk and Luk and she’s sooo nice, I had to accept. And honestly, HOW do I say no to drawing these two?? I don’t, I just don’t.
Also, toned paper is so much fun, I love it.